Southmountain Children and Family Services operates a Children’s Advocacy Center in Harnett, Moore, and Transylvania County and plans to open a Children's Advocacy Center to collectively serve Edgecombe, Nash, and Wilson counties. The job duties description below is applicable for the four, separate, TF-CBT Clinician position opportunities.
Licensed clinician rostered in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
• Master’s Degree or higher required.
• Licensure to provide mental health services required.
• Being rostered in TF-CBT, currently participating in the NC Child Treatment Program, or being nationally certified preferred.
• Experience in treating traumatized children preferred.
• Salary based on experience and education. Benefits include annuity plan, health, and other insurances, and paid-time-off.
The Clinician will serve children and their families who are seeking services through the Children’s Advocacy Center in that geographic County. Duties include providing comprehensive clinical assessments, out patient therapy services, collaboration and consultation with other community services providers. Advanced training and clinical supervision is provided.
Send resume/CV and pertinent information to:
Southmountain Children and Family Services
PO Box 3387
Morganton, NC 28680
Or email to [email protected]
Southmountain Children and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.