Southmountain Children and Family Services is looking for a licensed clinician rostered in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) in Nebo, NC.
• Master’s Degree or higher required.
• NC Licensure to provide mental health services required.
• Being rostered in TF-CBT, currently participating in the NC Child Treatment Program, or being nationally certified preferred.
• Experience in treating traumatized children preferred.
• Salary based on experience and education. Benefits include annuity plan, health, and other insurances, and paid-time-off.
The Clinician will work on the Southmountain Children and Family Services foster care community to meet the social, emotional, and psychological needs of children and adolescents who reside here. Duties include providing assessment and therapy services, case management, and collaboration and consultation with other providers, DSS, and other residential staff.
Southmountain Children and Family Services specializes in child advocacy and foster community and has been in operation since 1903. Headquartered in Morganton, NC, Southmountain Children and Family Services operates North Carolina’s first and only foster community near Lake James and eight Children’s Advocacy Centers and Evidence- based Treatment Centers across the state of North Carolina serving Avery, Burke, Edgecombe, Harnett, McDowell, Mitchell, Moore, Nash, Transylvania, Watauga, Wilson, and Yancey counties.
For more information, visit our website www.southmountain.org.
Send resume/CV and pertinent information to:
Southmountain Children and Family Services
P.O. Box 3387
Morganton, NC 28680
Or email to [email protected]
Southmountain Children and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.