Brevard, North Carolina
Trauma-Informed Licensed ClinicianCategories: Licensed Clinician
Trauma-Informed Licensed Clinician
Southmountain Children and Family Services is seeking a qualified candidate to join its Transylvania County Children's Advocacy Center team as a trauma-informed Licensed Mental Health Clinician in Brevard, North Carolina.
The clinician will serve children and their families who are seeking services through the Transylvania County Children’s Advocacy Center. Duties include providing comprehensive clinical assessments, outpatient therapy services, collaboration and consultation with other community services providers. Advanced training and clinical supervision is provided. This full-time position requires 40 hours per week, typically Monday through Friday, with flexibility for after-hour emergencies and periodic on-call circumstances.
- Master’s Degree or higher required.
- Licensure to provide mental health services required.
- Being rostered in TF-CBT, currently participating in the NC Child Treatment Program, or being nationally certified preferred.
- Experience in treating traumatized children preferred.
- Salary based on experience and education.
- Benefits include an annuity plan, health, and other insurances, and paid-time-off.
- Job Type: Full-time
Send resume/CV and pertinent information to:
Southmountain Children and Family Services
PO Box 3387
Morganton, NC 28680
Or email to [email protected]
Southmountain Children and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.