West Jefferson, North Carolina
Licensed Mental Health ClinicianCategories: Licensed Clinician
Licensed Mental Health Clinician
Southmountain Children and Family Services is seeking a qualified candidate to join its team as a Licensed Mental Health Clinician.
The clinician will serve children and their families who are seeking services through the Blue Ridge Children's Advocacy Center.
- Master’s Degree or higher required.
- Licensure to provide mental health services required.
- Being rostered in TF-CBT, currently participating in the NC Child Treatment Program, or being nationally certified in TF-CBT is preferred.
- Experience in treating traumatized children is required
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Location: West Jefferson, NC
- Schedule: Monday-Friday / On-call
- Compensation based on experience and education
- Provide comprehensive clinical assessments
- Provide outpatient therapy services
- Collaborate and consult with other community services providers.
- Provide outpatient services in West Jefferson.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Advanced training
- Clinical supervision
Southmountain Children and Family Services specializes in child advocacy and foster community and has been in operation since 1903. Headquartered in Morganton, NC, Southmountain Children and Family Services operates North Carolina’s first and only foster community near Lake James and currently operates ten Children’s Advocacy Centers and Evidence-based Treatment Centers across North Carolina.
Send resume/CV and pertinent information to:
- H.R. Director
Southmountain Children and Family Services
PO Box 3387
Morganton, NC 28680
Phone calls will not be accepted.
Southmountain Children and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.